WHY YOU NEED IT!
- In a fire, you can’t see, you can’t breathe and smoke becomes deadly in seconds!
- Thousands of Americans die in their “OWN HOMES” every year from fire. -NFPA
- Smoke inhalation is the leading causes of fire related deaths. -NFPA
- You can quickly become disoriented in a home you have lived in for years. -FEMA
- Children and the Elderly are at the greatest risk in fire. Even a very young child can recognize the universal shape of a door.
- What’s the value of a tool that may save your loved ones life? We think it’s Priceless….
SO INCONSPICUOUS; YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT’S THERE… UNTIL YOU NEED IT!
LightSaver’s low-profile design uses a tiny clear wire around your door that takes on the color of its background and sits in the crevice where your door’s trim meets the wall. It’s only noticeable when activated by your smoke detector. This tiny wire may save you or your loved one’s lives.
SEE IT WORK!
GIVE YOUR FAMILY AN EDGE TO GETTING OUT SAFELY!
Where there’s fire, there’s smoke. And where there’s smoke there’s darkness. In a fire, disorientation, panic and confusion quickly set in. LightSaver gives you, your family and rescue personnel a guiding light to safety during fires or other emergency situations.
Don’t keep yourself and your loved ones in the dark during a fire emergency. Get “The Light That Saves Lives”, get LightSaver!
WHERE YOU SHOULD PUT IT.
“You don’t even know its there… Until you need It!”
LightSavers are recommended on doors that lead to the outside, interior bedroom doors or windows and within 20 feet of a smoke detector. You should NOT install LightSavers on any door or window that does not lead to a safe area. Every family should have and “practice” and escape plan. Learn how by clicking here: “ESCAPE PLAN”.
HOW IT WORKS.
Its simple, really; when a nearby smoke detector alarm goes off, the LightSaver goes into action to highlight the outer edges of your doorway. Every few seconds, the LightSaver takes a sample of the sounds in its area and processes those sounds through its mini-computer. If these sampled sounds include the specific smoke alarm sounds (frequencies) that it is trained to recognize (like that which a typical common smoke alarm broadcasts), the LightSaver hears it and automatically goes to work to highlight the universally recognized shape of a doorway. It works 24-7-365; constantly searching the airwaves near it for alarms sounds.
The LightSaver is designed to operate as a voluntary stand-alone home/building accessory consumer product to provide buildings (residential and commercial, alike) with an ever-present inconspicuous bright lighting system to identify and highlight the universally recognized shape of a safe exit door and to communicate where that door
is located when other alarms in such building are activated.
- LightSaver runs on a 9 volt battery.
- It is constantly listening for the sound of a smoke detector.
- When it hears a smoke detector go off, LightSaver turns on.
- When triggered, LightSaver clearly outlines the door and floor areas so
one can escape quickly.
“LightSaver; The Light That Saves Lives” ©2005-2012